- Story Circle at Seattle Applied Improv Network (Feb 12)
- Improv for Introverts: Navigating Work Authentically
- Taste of Trust: Sample the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Being Body-Somatic Improv: Applied Improv Network World Conference
- Who are You as a Leader?
- Webinar: 3 Key Questions
- ProDev Day: Telling Your Story, An Improv Playshop
- Webinar: How to Rock the Informational Interview
- Seattle Startup Week: Telling Your Story, An Improv Playshop
- Career Crafting With Your Core Values
- Are you the Spark for Your Team’s Potential?
- Yes, Feedback is Painful. Now What?
- Who are YOU as a Leader
- Rainier Chamber President’s Dinner Keynote
- YPOS ProDev Day-May: Leveling Up career panel & coaching office hours
- Women Empowerment Talk + Workshop: Advocating for Yourself at Work
- YPOS ProDev Day Career – February: career coaching office hours
- Women’s Workshop: Inviting Positive Intentions for 2018
- 2017 Humanistic Management Conference
Come To Our Next Event!
Expand your knowledge in an informal and engaging setting. Learn proven approaches that have worked for our clients.
Get the Current Scoop of events and useful information straight to your inbox on a very occasional basis. No sp*am and cancel anytime.
Discussions with clients and industry professionals motivated Diane to write these popular articles.
Thinkers, Doers, & Teachers Whose Work Inspires Ours
Books & Authors
Brene Brown, The Gifts of Imperfection
David Rock, Your Brain at Work
Susan Cain, Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t Stop Talking
Dan Ariely, Predictably Irrational
Bill Burnett and Dave Evans, Designing Your Life
Sheryl Sandberg, Lean In
Po Bronson, What Should I Do With My Life?: The True Story of People Who Answered the Ultimate Question
John Medina, Brain Rules
Douglas Stone and Sheila Heen, Thanks for the Feedback: The Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well
Carol Dweck, Mindset: The New Psychology of Success