- Story Circle at Seattle Applied Improv Network (Feb 12)
- Improv for Introverts: Navigating Work Authentically
- Taste of Trust: Sample the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Being Body-Somatic Improv: Applied Improv Network World Conference
- Who are You as a Leader?
- Webinar: 3 Key Questions
- ProDev Day: Telling Your Story, An Improv Playshop
- Webinar: How to Rock the Informational Interview
- Seattle Startup Week: Telling Your Story, An Improv Playshop
- Career Crafting With Your Core Values
- Are you the Spark for Your Team’s Potential?
- Yes, Feedback is Painful. Now What?
- Who are YOU as a Leader
- Rainier Chamber President’s Dinner Keynote
- YPOS ProDev Day-May: Leveling Up career panel & coaching office hours
- Women Empowerment Talk + Workshop: Advocating for Yourself at Work
- YPOS ProDev Day Career – February: career coaching office hours
- Women’s Workshop: Inviting Positive Intentions for 2018
- 2017 Humanistic Management Conference
Events Tailored for You …
Although in person events are on hold, reach out if you’re interested in an virtual session to engage the team or community you’re a part of.
Get the Current Scoop of events and useful information straight to your inbox on a very occasional basis. No sp*am and cancel anytime.
Discussions with clients and industry professionals motivated Diane to write these popular articles.
Thinkers, Doers, & Teachers Whose Work Inspires Ours
Books & Authors
Brene Brown, The Gifts of Imperfection
David Rock, Your Brain at Work
Susan Cain, Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t Stop Talking
Dan Ariely, Predictably Irrational
Bill Burnett and Dave Evans, Designing Your Life
Sheryl Sandberg, Lean In
Po Bronson, What Should I Do With My Life?: The True Story of People Who Answered the Ultimate Question
John Medina, Brain Rules
Douglas Stone and Sheila Heen, Thanks for the Feedback: The Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well
Carol Dweck, Mindset: The New Psychology of Success